We are proud to announce that Steven Kellis has been selected to the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list, an honor received for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in their area of practice. Only 5% of attorneys in Pennsylvania receive this distinction.
Each year, Super Lawyers evaluates attorneys from all 50 states based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement, including:
- Verdicts and settlements
- Representative clients
- Honors and awards
- Special licenses and certifications
- Position within the law firm
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Pro bono and community service
- Scholarly lectures and writings
- Education and employment background
- Other outstanding achievements
Using this process, the organization maintains a credible, comprehensive and diverse list of excellent attorneys that is used as a resource by other attorneys and consumers.
As a former prosecutor, and with more than 20 years of experience in Pennsylvania DUI law, Mr. Kellis has successfully resolved hundreds of DUI cases. He has also received other notable honors and awards:
- Top 10 Best DUI Lawyers, 2014
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014
- An AVVO Rating of 10.0 Superb Legal Ability
The Law Offices of Steven E. Kellis is proud of Mr. Kellis’ distinction and views it as a testament to his experience and dedication as a Pennsylvania DUI Lawyer.