- What could happen if I hire an attorney who does not specialize in DUI defense?
- What are the consequences for someone arrested for their first DUI in Pennsylvania?
- What are the consequences for someone who is a repeat DUI offender?
- What are the consequences of refusing a BAC test?
- What are the consequences if I have a conviction for a DUI in Pennsylvania?
- I failed my sobriety test. Does that mean I’m guilty?
- What is the ARD program?
- If I refuse the BAC test, can I still enroll in the ARD program?
- Can I fight a field sobriety test?
- What would happen to my Pennsylvania Driver’s License if I get a DUI in another state?
- If I’m arrested for a DUI what do I need to know?
- How soon should I call a lawyer if I have been arrested for DUI?
- How much does a consultation about my case cost with your firm?
- If I don’t want to go to trial and just want my case to be resolved what do you recommend?
- Why should I not just plead guilty and get on with my life?
- What are some of the factors I should consider when evaluating a DUI attorney?
- What is the criminal process for a DUI offense in Pennsylvania?
- What are the procedures for expunging a DUI conviction from records in Pennsylvania?
- Is a DUI a felony or misdemeanor in Pennsylvania?
- Will I lose my Driver’s License if I’ve been arrested for a DUI in Pennsylvania?
- Is Pennsylvania tough on drunk drivers?
- How does the legal limit in Pennsylvania compare to the rest of the country?
Traffic Stop Analysis
- What if a Police Officer claims I refused the BAC test when I did not?
- Can I get a license to go to and from work or school while my license is suspended?
- I tested above a .08 but I do not believe this is correct, what can I do?
- Can you provide defense for a non alcohol-related DUI case?
- Can I challenge the validity of a breathalyzer test?
- Can I beat a charge for a DUI if I refuse a blood test and a breath test?
About Steven E. Kellis
- What motivates Steven E. Kellis to help people in their DUI case?
- What makes Steven E. Kellis stand out as a DUI attorney?
- Has Steven E. Kellis ever successfully fought a field sobriety test?
- Have you ever had a DUI case dismissed at a preliminary hearing?
- What knowledge do you have regarding the machines used in DUI cases?
- How do you keep up with the latest science and technology regarding DUI Law?
- Why is continuing your education important to you?
- Have you received advanced training in the area of field sobriety testing?
- How much of your practice is devoted to DUI defense?
- How will your experience as a Senior Assistant District Attorney affect my case?